Monday, November 21, 2011

Travel Rituals

I can never sleep the night before I travel.
I am always too excited!!

I spend the entire night packing 
(because I am a massive procrastinator and always put it off till the absolute last moment!)
I always do my nails
and take a shower
and spend far too much time trying to pick out the perfect travel outfit in my underwear.

then I triple check my computer is easily accessible to pull out of my carry on when going through security
and I check a million times to make sure I have the essentials like passport, & flight information, ect. in my purse.
(can you tell I've spent 50 hours on a plane already this year?) 
Then I drink a liter of water,
Make sure I go to the bathroom (still to this day have never used a bathroom on a plane. Listen to your mom people! Go to the bathroom before you leave. I hate waiting on my travel buddies who always have to use the restroom during travels because they didn't go before they left... No bueno)
and fill up my tummy to avoid expensive airplane/airport food
and also because when I have a longer layover I ALWAYS say I am going to eat then...
and I ALWAYS end up having to run to my second gate to catch my plane.
You never have as much time as you think you do during layovers.
trust me.

what are your travel rituals??

No comments:

Post a Comment