Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I guess I should introduce myself..



my name is Brooke, but my friends call me Brooklyn.
I have been blogging for three years but with a blog filled with teenage heartache, fashion mishaps and silly adventures I am ready to start over.
I am about to embark on a new life, new journey's with new people and this is my new blog where I will document it all.

Let me catch you up though!
My name is Brooke Leigh
I am 18 years old
I left my home (Houston Texas) six months ago to travel to Germany where I did a missionaries training school and learned a lot about God, love, and people.
I have seen many places in the last six months.
(Germany, Ethiopia, Romania, Czech, Hungary, England, Scotland, ect.)
I LOVE the World I live in and I love the people who are in it.
I enjoy being a full time humanitarian and missionary.
The World is my playground, allow me to include you in my adventures.

{photo of me by Dorien Scheltens}

No comments:

Post a Comment